We respect the privacy of our users and take all measures to protect their information from any misuse.
This policy applies to all information we may collect
- On our website, through your usage
- Email and other correspondence between you and us
What information is collected
We collect various types of information, including
- Date of Birth
- Contact No
- Email Address
We may also collect technical information on your hardware, including
- Computers make or model
- Smartphone make or model
- Operating system
- MAC address
- I.P Address
- Browser Details
Your geographical and demographical data may include
- Location of your device
- Your gender and age group
Additionally, we may collect your sensitive personal information such as
- Your credit or debit card details
- Bank account details
You will always be notified if and when any of the information is taken.
How is the information collected?
Pemmasani collects information on various instances, including but not limited to the following
- When you place an order with us
- When you request information regarding any of our services
- When you use our contact form on the website
- When you create an account with us
- When you give us a call
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
How is this information used?
Pemmasani may make use of this information for numerous reasons, including but not limited to the following
- To provide you personalized services
- To provide a prompt response to your queries
- To improve your browsing experience
- To notify you of any upcoming offers or promotions
- To send you newsletters
- For research purposes
- Following any state laws and regulations.
How is your information protected?
Pemmasani regularly collects information from the client either directly or indirectly, i.e., information directly provided by you or information collected via other digital sources. Hence it makes it our prerogative to protect your information, and indeed, we do everything we can to the best of our ability to protect your data against any misuse.
We never partake, directly or indirectly, in selling, distributing, or disclosing your personal information without informing you. However, we may share your information with a relevant third party if specified by the local or state law.
All your personal information is stored in secure servers that can only be accessed by a handful of people with exclusive rights. All information is secured using industry-grade 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to prevent any unwanted exploitation of your personal information.
Regardless of the stringent measures, we take for your information security, we cannot guarantee your information’s absolute safety on the internet.
Links to other sites
Pemmasani may or may not contain links to third party websites. Any information you share with them shall be at your own discretion. Any loss incurred to your business as a direct or indirect result of your disclosure of your information on their website shall not be claimed in any way from Pemmasani. Hence it is advised not to share any personal information on any third-party website.
Pemmasani reserves the right to share your information with the relevant third party under the following conditions
- If required by the law to do so
- If it is necessary to protect the rights and best interests of Pemmasani
- To comply with any government or court orders, or any other legal proceedings
Changes to the policy
Cancellation and Refunds and Ownership
Pemmasani excepts cancellation and or refunds under the following conditions
- Customer can ask for a full or partial refund within 30 days of order placement
- Customer can ask for order cancellation within 30 days of order placement
- In such circumstances whereby 30 days have surpassed, the customer must make the payment of the contract’s entire duration, i.e., 12 months or 24 months.
- The customer will get complete ownership of their website at the termination or completion of their contract with Pemmasani.
- Customers can get immediate ownership of their website and all its content by paying the remaining amount of the contract’s duration.
If at any point, within 30 days, you do not feel satisfied with Pemmasani’s services, you can contact your account manager and ask for a refund with explicit reasons for discontentment. Our project managers will determine the cause and help you resolve your queries or offer you a full or partial refund, which may take 3-5 business days to process.